Missions, vision and values
Holy Trinity Lutheran College is a Christian community that is committed to providing a quality Christian education and the nurturing of young people for a life of faith and service.
Our vision is to enable students the ability to thrive in a changing and challenging world. Holy Trinity Lutheran College will provide our students the opportunities to:
- grow, share and live in faith and love for their Saviour, Jesus Christ
- give witness to their faith in Christ
- know they were created with special gifts and talents to develop, enjoy and use to God’s glory so they may enrich the world
- develop their capacity to use cooperative and collaborative skills of sharing, leading, service, trust and supporting
- accept responsibility, use initiative, understand the importance of personal safety and grow in self-confidence
- grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, culturally and socially
- develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
- strive for excellence and work conscientiously towards their full potential
- set high expectations for themselves and learn to evaluate their progress.
Holy Trinity Lutheran College strives to:
- provide a Christ-centred school that help students to grow in their knowledge, faith and love of their Saviour, Jesus Christ
- discover and encourage the development of each student’s individual God-given gifts
- value each student as a whole person and recognise that God has intentionally created each person to live in relationship with God and others
- nurture each student in a caring Christian environment
- encourage students to achieve their personal best
- establish and maintain an atmosphere of safety, cooperation, mutual respect and tolerance which empowers individuals to embrace the future with confidence.