Working with us
Holy Trinity Lutheran College is a Foundation to Year 12 school located in Horsham, Victoria, that provides quality, independent Christian education. Our students are nurtured and guided to develop the necessary skills to thrive in this ever-changing world we live in. Our teachers provide child-centred learning opportunities that encourage collaborative, creative, critical and curious thinkers—strengthening the educational outcomes for all students. Read more about our mission, vision and values.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- competitive and generous remuneration
- relocation assistance available if required
- salary packaging options including remote area tax incentives
- professional development opportunities
- paid parental leave (14 weeks) and long service leave (after seven years of service)
- teach in state of the art learning facilities.
- Casual Relief Teachers
The College welcomes applications from Victorian Institute of Teaching-registered teachers for CRT positions. Please forward your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability, to firstname.lastname@example.org.